Inspiring Christian Quotes 4/24/2020

Continuing the discussion from Inspiring Christian Quotes 4/23/2020:

2020-04-24 084107

The world is lockdown but the heaven is not. Let your life depends on heavenly supplies.

1 Like

2020-04-24 084107

“Don’t Tell God You Have A Problem, Tell Your Problem You Have A Mighty God That Loves You!”

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ChristianT/permalink/882707235583164/

1 Like

2020-04-24 084107

The Corona virus is invincible and it brings death. God is invincible and it brings Life. Have faith in God.

1 Like

Hello, dear @Jimmy_Ka
Today I saw this image from @GODTV on Twitter. I really liked it. This is it:

I love it, because it’s something the whole world is dealing right now. We are facing a Goliath, and we must find our own David inside us to fight it and win our lives again. God will always be by our side, so we will get the triumph we all deserve and need!
We just got to believe!
Amen.
Kind regards, Luis Guerrero

1 Like

Yeah its true. But i sometimes when my problem is Bigger than me i wasn’t able to call God or think of this Qoutes. Its my bad. Sometimes i made a wrong or fast decisions.
Its like picking a rock that will throw on yourself. I always pray that Lord God please help me to face the problem together with you.

We just have to rely on the word of God, because it will never fail us. Just like how He provided for the Israelite’s during their journey to the promise land, and how He provided for Elijah while he was in the mountains, He is the same God who will supply all our needs. According to Philippians 4:19 “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”

I love this! Let us not lose faith in the Lord God just because problems are arising! He is bigger than our problems! The bad situations we all go through is nothing compared to the Lord’s power and unending love!