Is Child baptism Biblical?

Can a Child be baptized and where in the Bible it says so? I am especially shocked by the following video. Do you guys have any thoughts or explanations?

how cute, so young and yes in Jesus name

2 Likes

This as a Christian saddens me. This is not biblical. Water baptism is not required, but is an outward expression of an inward change, rebirth. After salvation. This child doesn’t understand what’s happening. And speaking in tongues is not for this dispensation. Rightly divide. I pray for this little one.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass after-ward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

Matthew 3: 13 Then cometh Jesus from Galilee to Jordan unto John, to be baptized of Him.
Matthew 3:14 But John forbad him, saying, I have need to be baptized of thee, and comest thou to me?
Matthew 3:15 And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

Matthew 18: 3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except you be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter the kingdom of heaven.

Matthew 19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

I felt the Holy Spirit very strong in this video so much that it brought me to tears and then I spake in tongues and I don’t do that very much so, Praise God! The little girl in this video I pray that she had recieved the Holy Ghost then, but if not she is on the right track, God Bless Her!

1 Like

So, baptism is not for the remission of sins, the only thing that can take away sin is the blood Jesus spilt on the cross. That takes away sin, even John the Baptist said, "The next day John seeth Jesus coming unto him, and saith, Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world.
John:1:29

I pray that you will open up God’s word and read it.

1 Like

@seedfaith You What does Acts 2:38 say? BAPTISM FOR The REMISSION OF SINS. YOUR FALSE DOCTRINE HERESY IS SENDING MANY TO HELL. YOU SHOULD TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE AND READ YOUR BIBLE THOUROUGHLY!

False doctrine. Show in scripture, ONE (1) little girl or boy filled with the Holy Spirit…Hummmmm?

@goodtree King James Bible University doesn’t matter how old you are you can get fit with the spirit of God

If you’re old enough to understand the Holy Spirit then you can get it

I was filled with the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in tongues when I was 9 years of age. My sister was filled at the same and my brother on he’s birthday at age 7. What your saying is false once a child can comprehend who Jesus is to them they can be filled with the Holy Ghost!

1 Like

WRONG- Jesus said unless we come like a little child…so the kingdom gifts are just as much for children as adults and most children are so much more open and sensitive to the moving of the Holy Ghost, why would God withhold this gift from them? He said to suffer the little children to come to him.

In scripture, per your request- John the baptist filled with the Holy Spirit from his mother’s womb. Luke1:14 He will be a joy and delight to you, and many will rejoice at his birth, 15for he will be great in the sight of the Lord. He shall never take wine or strong drink, and he will be filled with the Holy Spirit even from his mother’s womb.16 Many of the sons of Israel he will turn back to the Lord their God.…

King James Bible University I would be very careful to call what God has done in the little girl “false Doctrine” woe to you!

This child seems like about 5 years old, does she really understand what SIN is and confessing your FAITH ? Also, they are not supposed to put words into her mouth so with all the eek a hand de a bo kia going on you cant even hear what she is saying…YAHWEH/God forbid…Also, speaking in tongues (language) not gibberish…can anyone tell me what dialect that is…and where is it spoken ? .and don’t use the excuse that it’s the language of heaven…you’ve never been there don’t make up your own interpretation to the scriptures…

@pasture As long as she has faith she does not have to fully comprehend!!! Holy Ghost moves by faith.

Amen

Oh I’m sorry- do you know every language there is? Have you heard every language that has ever been spoken? Have you heard tongues of angels as Paul mentioned in 1 Cor 14? Did you know that there are tribes in Africa that speak with clicks and pops and that is a language? Don’t comment on things that you don’t understand if you have never spoken in tongues, you wouldn’t understand.

2 Likes

@pasture Who are YOU to BLASPHEME the Spirit of the Lord!!! I was baptized at 7 years old and received the precious gift of the Holy Ghost at 9 years old. The youngest age I’ve heard someone be saved was 6 years old. GOD IS NOT A RESPECTER OF PERSON. As long as she acknowledge who he is it doesn’t matter. After Jesus died if you even believe that traditions became obsolete. And if the language is meant to BE INTERPRETED IT WILL WITH SOMEONE WHO #1 KNOWS THE LANGUAGE NATURALLY, #2 HAS THE GIFT OF INTERPRETATION WHICH DOES NOT REQUIRE TO KNOW THE LANGUAGE.

You people that are leaving negative reply… Don’t doubt the power and love of our God. God is AWESOME AND LOVING.

Of course it’s biblical, is your bible missing the book of Acts??? LOL!!! Acts 2, 4, 6 8, 10, 16, 19…all happened just like THIS!!!