Share your photo before and after you are a Christian

Share your photo before and after you are a Christian

I think this could be very fun to see our own photos before and after we are a Christian. Also, people can feel the power of the gospel in the photo we share.

Saw this post in Facebook, and want to invite more people to participate

“5 years ago I would have been somewhere celebrating PRIDE but instead I’m celebrating another year of freedom, healing and deliverance! :rainbow:

For me, since I am a Christian when I was a child, what my photo show is I grow up and become mature in God’s love. The same hat, haha, really love this hat.

Source: Frances Payton - 5 years ago I would have been somewhere... | Facebook

3 Likes

2 Likes

I used to suffer from severe depression, but Jesus took the depression away and gave me joy. He gave me peace for once in my life And happiness. Thank You Lord

4 Likes

3 Likes

1 Like

Find two more today. God is amazing!

1 Like

I am so grateful to hear from this man the good news. God bless you as you continue grow in christian life. Lord thank you for leading this man in a right path and continued to be with his side. You never leave him for what he has gone through his life. For this man we are so proud of you and we welcome you. Be safe.

The Lord God is very powerful! :blush: It is so wonderful seeing these people change for the better, it’s so amazing how they change because of the Lord God and with the help of the Lord God. If anyone out there is still struggling or in the process of changing for the better, do not lose hope! The Lord God will never quit on us! :heartpulse: